An exciting opportunity has arisen, and we are currently seeking a Technical Support Executive to work in our Support Department in LetsHost.
LetsHost has been in business serving the Irish domain and hosting market since 2005 and after its continued success it became part of team.blue in 2019, a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs. We serve over 2 million customers in Europe and have more than 2,000 experts to support them. Our goal is to shape technology and to empower businesses with innovative digital services.
Welcome to our journey.
Why choose LetsHost?
We want every member of our team to achieve more than they thought possible so that we can keep supporting our customers to succeed. We do this with:
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Access to flexible working opportunities
- A relaxed, collaborative atmosphere
- Motivational, coach-style leadership
What we do
We make succeeding online as easy as it can be for our customers. We:
- Provide award-winning IT services
- Keep our products accessible and competitive
- Offer a diverse range of products to allow customers to grow
- Are customer-obsessed, offering multi-channel exceptional support
The five characteristics that drive our behaviours and the heart of our business culture;
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do
- We’re stronger together and we trust each other to do the right thing
- We tell it like it is, and keep doors and mind open
- We treat each other with respect and regard
- We’re always thinking ’what’s next?’
- Company healthcare scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Competitive holiday entitlement.
- Remote working options available on completion of training.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Company enhanced sick pay.
As Technical Support Executive, you will be working in a flexible environment, providing critical support to our customers you will be answering a range of queries, providing help and support.
- Dealing with front line customer technical queries via email & phone.
- Answering support tickets and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Carrying out such tasks that are required to meet the needs of the business.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Basic Understanding of network technologies – TCP/IP, DNS, etc.
- Commendable customer service experience.
- Knowledge of cPanel, building websites and web design an advantage.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level.
- Maintain and elevate the company’s reputation for strict ethics while performing all responsibilities.
- Delivering business results
- Negotiating skills
- Personal accountability
- Solutions oriented
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
The normal hours of the business are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday working hours are 9 am- 5:30 pm.
Tuesday working hours are 8:30 am- 5 pm.
For the first three-four weeks training will be provided, on a full-time basis from our offices in Galway.
Following initial training, we will offer hybrid working with this role, 2 days in the office (Tuesday and Wednesday) and the rest of the 3 days (Monday, Thursday and Friday) working from home.
Right to work:
At any stage please be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in Ireland.
Unfortunately, we are unable to support Sponsorship Visas.