An exciting opportunity has arisen, and we are currently seeking a Billing Executive to work in our Billing Department in LetsHost.
LetsHost has been in business serving the Irish domain and hosting market since 2005 and after its continued success it became part of team.blue in 2019, a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs. We serve over 2 million customers in Europe and have more than 2,000 experts to support them. Our goal is to shape technology and to empower businesses with innovative digital services.
Welcome to our journey.
Why choose LetsHost?
We want every member of our team to achieve more than they thought possible so that we can keep supporting our customers to succeed. We do this with:
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Access to flexible working opportunities
- A relaxed, collaborative atmosphere
- Motivational, coach-style leadership
What we do
We make succeeding online as easy as it can be for our customers. We:
- Provide award-winning IT services
- Keep our products accessible and competitive
- Offer a diverse range of products to allow customers to grow
- Are customer-obsessed, offering multi-channel exceptional support
The five characteristics that drive our behaviours and the heart of our business culture;
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do
- We’re stronger together and we trust each other to do the right thing
- We tell it like it is, and keep doors and mind open
- We treat each other with respect and regard
- 'We’re always thinking ’what’s next?’
- Company healthcare scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Remote working options available on completion of training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company enhanced sick pay
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract. As a Billing Executive, you will work as part of the existing Billing Department to process billing queries via inbound calls and emails.
As part of the overall front line staff team, you will work closely with the Sales and Support Departments to ensure customers are comfortable and satisfied with the service.
- Process inbound billing queries by phone and email
- Upsell existing customers at point of service renewal
- Process overflow/cover for inbound sales queries by phone and email
- Work closely with the IE Registry to process domain name applications and increase product attachment
- Carrying out such tasks that are required to meet the needs of the business
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong IT skills including with Internet technologies
- Strong previous Customer Service experience
- Problem solving abilities
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active in learning new technologies
- Excellent time management
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Creative ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment and to tight deadlines
The normal hours of the business are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday working hours are 9 am- 5:30 pm.
Tuesday working hours are 8:30 am- 5 pm.
For the first three-four weeks training will be provided, on a full-time basis from our offices in Galway.
Following initial training, we will offer hybrid working with this role, 2 days in the office (Tuesday and Wednesday) and the rest of the 3 days (Monday, Thursday and Friday) working from home.
Right to work
At any stage please be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in Ireland.
Unfortunately, we are unable to support Sponsorship Visas.