We are delighted to announce that we have an exciting permanent Sales Executive position in LetsHost.
LetsHost has been in business serving the Irish domain and hosting market since 2005 and after its continued success it became part of team.blue in 2019, a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs. We serve over 2 million customers in Europe and have more than 1,250 experts to support them. Our goal is to shape technology and to empower businesses with innovative digital services.
Welcome to our journey.
Why choose LetsHost?
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Open door team setup
- Spacious open plan offices
- Coach style leadership
- Flexible hybrid working
- Enhanced holiday scheme
What we do?
- High quality products
- Personal service to customers
- Help clients succeed
- Affordable product pricing
- Diverse product range
- We take pride in being an equal opportunities employer, embracing our employee’s unique self, that liberates people to thrive.
- Promote empowerment within company to create a core culture.
- Share learning and best practices with each other globally.
- Work towards shared goals to deliver high quality results that meet our customer’s expectations.
- Celebrate diversity of our teams and customers.
As a Sales Executive, you will be leading the entire business sales cycle. You will be engaging closely with IE Registry to upsell new domains and increase product engagement.
You will be supported, in being pro-active on making retention calls to customers who are at risk for a non-renewal. The individual leading the role will work alongside the existing sales team to process inbound sales by phone, email and will be required to skilfully use ongoing sales strategies.
Along with being an important part of the sales team you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Support Department to promote positive customer relationships by providing the best customer service with their orders.
Being an important asset to the team your support, skills and experience will be extended towards our larger team- Accounts/Billing Department in times of work overflow and employee absences. The support extended to the department will be to cover any customer queries (ticket) and phone calls (inbound/outbound).
- Making outbound calls to customers based on product profile and project-based lists.
- Process inbound sales opportunities by phone and email.
- Pro-actively attempt retention calls to customers at risk of non-renewal.
- Upsell existing customer at point of service renewal.
- Process overflow/cover for inbound billing queries by phone and email.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Technical Proficiency and Understanding in/of Products/Services.
- Commendable customer service experience, preferably at Supervisor level or higher.
- Resilient with the ability to problem solve.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain and elevate the company’s reputation for strict ethics while performing all responsibilities.
- Delivering business results
- Negotiating skills
- Personal accountability
- Solutions oriented
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
The normal hours of the business are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday inclusive.
For the first two-four weeks training will be provided, on a full-time basis from our offices in Galway. You would have to be located close enough to the office to commute on regular basis when/if needed.
Following initial training, we will offer hybrid working with this role, 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
Right to work:
At any stage please be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in Ireland.
Unfortunately, we are unable to support Sponsorship Visas.